Hi,
There are two versions of ESpeak, one by the Eyes Free Project and the
other by Caintewaar Technologies.
The one from Eyes Free Project, though is free, isn't maintained but
if it works on your device, and you are satisfied, then you may not
need to purchase the other one. However, if this Espeak from the Eyes
Free Project does not work on your device (like it doesn't on my
Motorolla G second generation), then read on:
Purchase ESpeak from Caintewaar Technologies, search the Playstore,
and you'll get it, (by the way, my spelling of Caintewaar is probably
wrong). It costs less than ninety rupees, so that won't be an issue.
If you'd like to obtain more information about the difference between
the Eyes Free Project ESpeak and the Caintewaar Technologies ESpeak,
then inform me, I'll give you an e-mail address, where you can reach
out for all the needed information on this topic.

On 12/16/14, Aravind R <aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hai friends,
> i require eSpeak for android which reads all indian languages including
> tamil.
> so kindly send to me.
>
> --
> nothing is difficult unless you make it appear so.
>
> r. aravind,
>
> D R O in bank of baroda,
>
> mobile no: +91 9940369593,
> email id : aravind_...@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com.