no need to have special software, u just open the browser and go to
setting by pressing key1, in the settings select general and then keep
always ask option for the access point, then open browser then it will
ask u select connection, then press up arrow u will the option to
select wireless, choose and enjoy

On 12/31/14, Manoj Gupta <manojgupt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends,
>     I am using Nokia C 5.00 phone with licensed version of Talks now wish to
> avail wi fi facility in this phone to connect in wi fi enabled zone and as
> this phone doesn't have inbuilt wi fi, therefore, please guide me is there
> any way to make it wi fi enable? Is there any software for the purpose? If
> yes, please provide me the same. Your kind help in this regard would highly
> be appreciated.
>     Regards,

> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

no waves no sea,
no hurdles no life,
so keep trying to achieve goals in your life,
mobile: +919493607122
Skype: erriswami2
mail:
olivepre...@gmail.com