sir, can you fetch the e mail i d of the developer?
I will request them to bring this app to android also

On 19/01/2015, Sagar <sagar.verma5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Definitely the people are very good. And is very helpful.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 19 Jan 2015, at 16:54, Prashant verma <pr_ve...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I tried this app. It took some time but connected me to someone from
>> Belgium. I made him read out a business card, the name and email id from
>> it.
>>

>> I got the required information
>>
>> Be My eyes  for iPhone
>>
>> https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/be-my-eyes-helping-blind-see/id905177575?mt=
>> 8
>>
>> Be the eyes for a blind person in need of help remotely through a live
>> video
>> connection if you are sighted or be assisted by the network of sighted
>> users
>> if you are blind.
>>
>> Be My Eyes is all about contributing to and benefiting from small acts of
>> kindness, so hop on board and get involved!
>>
>> Blind users can request help from a sighted person and the sighted users
>> will then be called for help. As soon as the first sighted user accepts
>> the
>> request for help a live audio-video connection will be set up between the
>> two and the sighted user can tell the blind person what she sees when the
>> blind user points his phone at something using the rear-facing camera.
>>
>> As a sighted user you don't need to worry about missing a call and 'leave
>> blind person hanging' - you are a part of the bigger Be My Eyes
>> helper-network and we will find the next available sighted person in the
>> network. The challenges that the blind person needs help with can be
>> anything from knowing the expiry date on the milk to navigating new
>> surroundings.
>>
>> Note: We encourage blind users to be patient when requesting help because
>> we
>> rely on real people to help you.
>>
>> - Live audio-video connection between blind and sighted users
>> - Add the languages you know under settings
>> - An easy way you can make a difference for blind people
>>

>> <https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/be-my-eyes-helping-blind-see/id905177575?mt
>> =8> ...More
>>

>> Prashant
>>

>> Creating the best way to read and publish:
>> <http://www.daisy.org/get-involved> http://www.daisy.org/get-involved
>>

>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

>> veracity;

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  +91 8464070041
b com corperate and secretaryship
loyola college, chennai
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.pra...@gmail.com
skype me!  prabhu.95
lets connect on facebook:
https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance