From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of mukesh jain
Sent: 21 January 2015 16:01
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Tutorial for creating talks script! For simbian apps.

hello,
since this threat is going on for talks and it's compatible phones, i have one
doubt.

actually, i am using my nokia e72 phone along with android phones.
recently, i had downloaded vocaliser voices for UK english and US english and
then copied on my phone. after running the installer, i got the message that
successfully installed. i have installed these voices on memory card as my
talks is already installed on memory card.
while attempting to swithc to these voices under talks settings>speech tab, i
can only see the eloquence of 5 types varrying with different tones. but not
finding the vocaliser voices in this menu. what could be the reason? if i got
the message of successful installation, then why i am not able to se these
voices in talks?
i have checked complete list of apps folder but nowhere i could see the
vocalisers.
please guide.
thanks,

On 1/21/15, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi <ingalagisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Download making talks script tutorial in my voice. File size 2 mb.
> Explain in Hindi and kannada languages. Abi mai hindi me record kiya
> hu. Download kar ke suno. http://qfs.mobi/f1969681
>
> On 1/21/15, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi <ingalagisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all, today I am siddalingeshwar Ingalagi, teaching you to, how to
>> make talks script for your whatsapp! And same tutorial helps to
>> create script for any simbian aps, wich are not accessible with
>> talks. Talks script easyly you all cann make it! With help of object
>> window feature on talks software! This tutorial I have prepare to you
>> all! Read it below.Now for whatsapp, wich is most popilir in these
>> days. Friends, do you want to know last seen and online status on
>> whatsapp? Then why not! Open, whatsapp and, click on message option
>> under main option menu of whatsapp. Mean keep focus on any favourite
>> contact, then, open any your friend number, and then open the object
>> feature by pressing talks key and select key long, hold for seconds,
>> object window will open, and  press down arrow, and click on unknown
>> last seen or, lable last seen. then click up arrow untill you get
>> role, open it, and there are lots of options, but you have to click
>> on sub title. Then press key2, or back key. Now talks will anounce,
>> done! Now your script has been created! You have to  make this script
>> manually every time after closing and opening whatsapp. Enjoy!
>> Because, whatsapp security option will not support old script wich
>> you have already created. Your all script files will be available on
>> talks main folder. Mean, phone memory slash others slash talks. If
>> you have instaled talks on memory card then, same folder will available on,
>> others slash talks folder.
>> Now Open whatsapp messages and check the status! Including online and
>> lost seen. But your privacy setting should set to last seen everybody!
>> So check your whatsapp settings. This tutorial has been created by me.
>> Regards, siddalingeshwar Ingalagi, country India. State karnataka.

> dia.org.in

> veracity;

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master you.
Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.