Hi,
I am facing following issues with my Moto g 1st gen.
1. Can't work with any slider as well as the clock, all of these used
to work fine with kitkat.
2. Music as well as ringer volume increase or decrease rapidly even if
I press the volume butten once.
3. Eloquence is eating up the 1st character of every single word.
4. the swiping and then tapping to activate any item function doesn't
work smoothly.
5. Because of classes, have to put my phone on silent or vibration,
can't find any way to do it.
All in all, it is frustrating me bigtime.
Looking for some sollutions,
Ajay

On 1/26/15, gufran ahmed <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i, i have tried with speaker phonex, but the problem did not seems to
> be resolve.
> now we should realize that the proximity senser is not functioning
> probovely and that could be the reason for switching over to earphone
> in talkback case.
>
> On 1/26/15, gufran ahmed <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> the auto speaker is not working in my phone also. not only this the
>> talkback automaticallly  switch over to earphone also.
>>
>> On 1/26/15, TS Negi <ts.negi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I think since the job of auto speaker begins after sim selection so it
>>> is
>>> not the culprit. At the point of sim selection, we here talkback
>>> announcement in the speaker without  help of autospeaker in kitkat
>>> version.
>>>
>>> So either talkback or dialer is irretating us.

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
p13aj...@iimidr.ac.in