Hello Friends,

I am using Stock Android 1 4.4 version on Spice Uno Dream. When I dial
111 tolfree Vodafone number, it asks  to press specified digit for
particular help, I am facing below 2 problems, let me know if someone
can help:
*  When I press only 1 number, why sometimes 2-3 numbers get selected?
And this problem is not there when  I switch off "Talkback"
*  If I need to delete any digit, there is no option of delete.

Please help as the only way out for me is to disconnect and dial again.
Regards
ARchana