Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:31 PM
To: keyboardus...@googlegroups.com ; Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephones and Tabs. ; sayeverything
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] KB regarding android phones information

you can go for Moto E.
On 2/11/2015 2:19 PM, markandeswar rao Bandi wrote:
Hi respected friends
I am Markandeswar Rao from Andhra Pradesh
Till now I am using simians series nokia E5 and E71
I want to shift from nokia to android phones
Which is the most accessible phone with low price?
My budget is 7000
Is fully operate without any assistant support?
Mostly I am using sms purpose means quickly send and receive sms
reading also in my office purpose
And also I want Search contacts as quickly as possible take calls
easily within the voice call time also want to other work
Please guide me regarding in this matter
Thanking you