I am using latest whatsapp in my moto g. I have set an option for
media to be downloaded automatically whenever my phone is connected to
wifi under chat settings. Yet whenever I receive any audio/video
message, it ask me to download. is it a bug of whatsapp?

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay
PhD Candidate in Center for International Law, JNU, New Delhi