Hi all, today I sifted through different websites for looking iPhone 5S.
But I found a huge difference between the price of same model, why so?
can anybody guide me whats the difference between the following
models, and why is this price difference

A. On ebay.in

1. Apple iPhone 5S 16GB (Imported) | 1 Year Seller Warranty - Gold
Rs. 35,799.00   Bu

2. Apple iPhone 5s - 16 GB - Gold - Smartphone brand new imported Rs. 42,600.00

3. Sealed Pack New Imported Factory Unlocked - IPhone 5s 16GB - Black
Color Rs. 35,945.00     Buy

B. On amazon.in

1. Apple iPhone 5s (Gold, 16GB) Apple, RS. 37,500.00

C. on flipkart.com

1. Apple iPhone 5S (Gold, with 16 GB) Rs. 40,399.

2. Apple iPhone 5S (Space Grey, with 16 GB) Rs. 36,999.

3. Apple iPhone 5S (Silver, with 16 GB) Rs. 44,500.

I don't know how merely the colour can make such huge difference
between their price?

One more thing, I  talked to apple helpline, the customer
representative told me that apple has authorised only one online store
to sell apple iPhone in India, and that is infibeam.com.
Is it so? if I make a purchase from amazon, will it create any problem
in warrantee related issues?