Hi friends, I am despiretly looking for a Charger which could charge
my mobile with a faster rate than a traditional charger. The charger
should have multi pin to charge different mobiles , more over its
cable should be able to be connected through USB mode, so that when
needed I could connect its cable to the powerbank to charge the
device.
I have 13,000 Mah portronics powerbank, if I charge it using my
Motorola charger, it takes 8 hours to get fully charge, that's why I
am looking for such a quick charger which could charge powerbank in
lesser time.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay
PhD Candidate in Center for International Law, JNU, New Delhi