Hello there. Text grabber is one cheaper option which costs about 10
dollars. But before going for it see the demos on YouTube. Do understand
though that it is not specifically designed for the blind but at the same
time it is fully accessible with VoiceOver.
There is also KNFB Reader specifically for vi people but it costs about
6200 rupees.
If you can manage to focus the text well you can even get decent results
with text grabber.