Hi,
Ashik,
Yes, Battery Doctor is freeware. It may have advanced battery
optimization options, below is all I use/know about it:
trickle charge - Battery Doctor, after your phone has finished
charging 100%, lets the phone charge for about ten more minutes. This
charge is called trickle charge and is offered by battery Doctor. This
additional trickle charge increases the battery life.
battery optimization - There is a comprehensive battery optimization
screen in Battery Doctor, where you can disable the unwanted
features/apps running, to increase your battery life.
battery time remaining and time remaining for complete charge -
Battery Doctor also shows the the time the battery will last, and if
its charging, how much time will be taken for a full charge.
Thanks.