From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 12:22 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] tackling OTP in android phones

The method told by Prashant suits me the best so far. to further
shorten it, you can take line granularity upto that line where the
code is, then change it into word granularity, then reaching to the
code, to character granularity.
But indeed its a troublesome exercise.

On 4/6/15, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Method already shared by Prashanth.
> Thanks,
> Ajay
>
> On 4/5/15, Prashanth M N <prashanthmn1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yeah! its quite unknowing! In my case, did set the eloquence to read
>> pare of digits,  so I can remember and enter the same.
>> You can also read such messages by word granularity up to the
>> password, then change it into character granularity.
>> users are requested to share the best methods you are following.
>>
>> On 4/5/15, Prabhu Kota <kota.pra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> copy that message and paste it it into any edit box so that you can go
>>> through it by arrow keys

>>> --
>>>                    thanks and   regards
>>> your's    PRABHU K.
>>> phone:  +91 8464070041
>>> b com corperate and secretaryship
>>> loyola college, chennai
>>> you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
>>> kota.pra...@gmail.com
>>> skype me!  prabhu.95
>>> lets connect on facebook:
>>> https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
>>> 99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance

>>> the

>> "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds"
>> Francis Bacon
>>
>> With regards:
>> Prashanth MN
>> Panchayat Development Officer,
>> Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department

> Ajay Minocha
> Mob : +91-9584076767
> E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
> p13aj...@iimidr.ac.in
> Skype: ajayminocha2

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765 / +9192 7879 0000

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.