I has operated both Micromax eureka & lenova k6000 & in view of
accessability both mobiles are good, my neighbours are using both
mobiles in different houses & I have operated using talkback & both
are very accessable Other than these Motorola, xiomi carbon Samsung
all are good in accessability, the drawback of Samsung mobiles is they
never give you update of operating system, I am using Samsung galaxy
core which I bought in October 2013 & at that time operating system
was android 4.12 JB but till date they have not given any update.