Rajesh:

Of course technically it supports physical key pad but manufacturers may not
get big market. Also there is a huge development going on to improve
accessibility.

I think add-on Bluetooth key board may serve the purpose. Honestly I don't
think we can convince device makers to come up with physical keyboard.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | @csrinivasu
Sent from my iPhone 5C