Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 10:51 PM
Subject: [Mobile.AI] Some issues with Moto G 2nd gen, Need urgent sollution.

Hey friends,
I have a moto G 2nd gen with latest version of talkback and eloquence
on lp 5.02.
I am facing following issues.
1. Despite of turning off speak caller ID in talkback, It shouts at
the top of its voice whenever I receive a call.
2. The proximity censer has started behaving strangely, works for
first 1- 2 mins on the call then the screen doesn't light up when I
take it away from my face. Here also during the call, it shouts at the
top of its voice, "screen off, device locked etc.
Ps: have turned on proximity censer, restarted both TB and phone and
downgraded TB to the previous release. Still no luck.
Please help me.
Thanks in advance,
Ajay

--