Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 12:26 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile deviceslike phones and Tabs set up on November 15 2012.
Subject: [Mobile.AI] about back camera selfy

friends,
are you using the app back camera selfy successfully?
I have installed it but not able to click any pic.
I have read that the app itself takes picture but nothing happens
after music volume set to 100 percent.
I read that in the bottom of the screen there are 4 buttons but, it is
not there.
please guide me.
thanks.