From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Aaruni
Sharma
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 6:07 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Can I play a pen-Drive on my Moto E?

Hello, Moto e does not support OTG, meanig you can't connect your pen drive
or usb keyboard to the device.

On 20 June 2015 at 17:36, Ashik <ashikhir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I have got Moto E, the first generation. I want to use a pen-drive in this
> device. Is it possible? I searched for the information in Google. It said
> that it requires an application called StickMount. I downloaded it from
the
> play store, but it does not seem to work. So, I want to know whether Moto
> supports USB device or not.
>
> Thanking you in advance.
>
> Ashik Hirani
> 9428855867
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

http://accessindia.org.in/pipermail/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in/at
tachments/20150620/a9e08f3f/attachment.html

g.in

veracity;

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com