Dear list members,
Today I went to purchase an android phone and the shopkeeper showed me
Vivo mobile. I liked some of its features very much liked just by
putting the phone to our ear we can receive a call, or just by putting
our hand on the phone we can put it on silent modewhile the phone is
ringing. The best feature was that just by writing the first letter of
the application on the closed screen with our finger jesture we can
directly open the application without having to search for it. For
example if I want to open whatsapp then I have to write 'W' on the
screen and whatsapp will directly open. The only problem I found was
that talk back was not reading the home and back buttons. If anybody
is using this mobile then kindly provide me feedback on it.

Kavita