I think Android is improving greatly. While iPhone is good from
accessibility prospective, there are some advantages with Android such as
ease of transfering media from PC to divide and device to PC, more storage;
you can expand additional memory at less cost, more apps.

Choice is yours,
Best,
Srinivasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org

Let's create an inclusive web!

Sr. Accessibility Consultant, Deque
Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch