Hi,
Actually, I just read that the KNFB Reader for Android app was
demonstrated on an Android phone at the NFB Convention. I expect the
Beta to be available for those who have contacted the developers to be
a Beta tester for the app.
The I OS app costs a hundred dollars, so, let us see what price is it
released at for Android.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards