hi markandeswar,
its very simple to import contacts from memory card.
Just copy all the contacts to others\contacts on your sd card and just
open the contacts on your device and go to more options and click on
import / export.
Then wait for a while and you will find all the contacts on your mobile.
Thanks.

On 15/07/2015, markandeswar rao Bandi <markandeswar.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi respected friends I am markandeswara rao bandi from Andhra Pradesh
> I shifted nokia e5 to android Samsung galaxy grand prime
> I am totally new to android mobile
> So guide me to use this mobile
> I activated talkback and using now
> Are any specific apps wanted to install?
> Is any necessary settings are needed? Please reply my questions and
> also how to save multiple contacts from memory to device once how to
> do it? Please guide me all this things
> --
> Regards Yours Markandeswar Rao
> District Coordinator (Disabilities)
> MGNREGS AP
> DWMA office Kakinada
> East godavari district
> contacts
> office mobile: 7702073051
> personal mobile: 9440223992
> home:08842334600
> e mail: markande...@gmail.com
> markandeswar.ba...@gmail.com
> skype:markandeswar

WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."