From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mukesh
jain
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:06 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] double tap dialing

hello,
actually, i myself don't use any app to dial the number. i am quite
comfirtable with the inbuilt dialer. this was asked for one of my
friend who is totally new to the computer applications and mobile
technology used by the persons with visual impairment. although i do
explain and make him know all these technologies but this was required
as he does not feel much confirtable with dialing the numbers with
touch interface as he is running the shop and on regular basis he has
to dial lots of numbers frequently and he can not bare the time to
slowly keep dialing each customer's numbers. so for the time being
till he gets fully acquainted with the touch interface, would like to
know about any voice based application hence, raised this query. so
thanks much for your worth considering advise.

On 8/12/15, raaju <bidh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, frankly admitting, whichever android you are using, as being the
> access india mobile list friend, I suggest you that for dialing purpose I
> don't think neither you need any special dialer like dw dialer or nor have
> to spent such a huge rupees for such an unusable purpose.   I recommend
you
> try to practice the in built dialer which comes with android? Just try to
> make your mind and practice to dial at least your number repeatedly?

g.in