Hi,

In Micromax canvas express 2, it is not ditecting via voice but it is
ditecting after tapping on google mic.

I hope google will improve on productivity functions of google now in
the future updates.

On 8/15/15, Rohith P <p.roh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Here's something that worked for me. Disable focuss speech audio in
> talkback settings. Now click on voice search icon in the home screen.
> that's it.
> regards,
> rohith.
>

> On 8/15/15, Prabhu Kota <kota.pra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> i  use nova launcher instead of google now launcher.
>> does it affect OK google detection?
>>
>> On 14/08/2015, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi, responded to a wrong mail so posting it again in case one misses
>>> that
>>> one. Appologies for traffic increase.
>>>
>>> In Google settings, you should find "Google Now", and TB should say
>>> "On/Off"
>>> switch. Turn it on if it is the other way. Now, there only you would
>>> find
>>> "Voice". Activate it and set the language (bydefault it uses system
>>> default). The next option is "Speech Output" and it must also be on.
>>> Scrolling further will take you to "OK Google Detection", Activate it
>>> and
>>> see if it is turned on and if not please do turn it on.
>>>
>>> If this still doesn't work, then you are one of those unlucky people
>>> like
>>> me
>>> for those Google has still not fixed this bug with latest TB and Google

Kiran Baug