GREETING FROM SILVER LININGS

Silver Linings would like to request you to join us at the upcoming  Fusion
Meet! Will be honored to have you with us!

Please do read the details below:

FUSION

A Face to Face Social Network for Promoting Inclusion & Mainstreaming For
People  With & Without Disabilities

Greetings from Fusion!

Our next big meet is just round the  corner once again!  30th August Sunday
is eagerly waiting to fill your hands, with opportunities to win exciting
prizes, take away  surprise gifts, exhibit your talent and probably  meet
your best friend, employer or even your soul mate, while you are busy having
a great time!

We look forward to seeing all of you there. to motivate each other, support
and rock on: