From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Quick Call India
Sent: 02 December 2014 11:00
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.; nitesh...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [AI] Q-wallet now starts with Rs. 1000 for First 50

Thanks Nitesh for your interest.
We can make your travel reservations. We can also book your cabs for pick &
drop in any city.
We can also make any of your online payments like recharge, bill payments etc.
Pls share your mobile number so that we can give you a call to elaborate our
services.

Thanks
Quick Call
1800-2000-215

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 7:41 PM, nitesh gupta <nitesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am intrested but pl convey the facility.
> can u make out our reservations or can u sent vehicle as per our
> requirement? if I visit Delhi, can u sent your vehicle to drop me to
> my address?
>
> On 12/1/14, Quick Call India <quickcallin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi friends..
> > Q-wallet offer is fast filling up. Book your slot now. Only 25 spots
> left..
> > Q-wallet is not just payments but also a live human assistant to
> > help you compare prices, check features & order online.
> > Dial 1800-2000-215 for more details.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Quick Call
> >

> > On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Quick Call India
> > <quickcallin...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi friends,
> >> Got a great news to share...
> >> With great public demand, Quick Call has reduced starting deposit
> >> for Q-wallet to Rs.1000 for first 50 users in the month of December.
> >> The money remains yours 100% & never expires.
> >>
> >> Make all payments on the go without going online.
> >> No Apps. No internet banking. No logins. No passwords.
> >>
> >> Seamless payments on a toll-free number.
> >>
> >> Hurry Up.. Call us now to be in first 50...!
> >>

> >> Thanks
> >> Team Quick Call
> >> 1800-2000-215
> >>

> > Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!
> >

> > Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
> > accessibility
> of
> > mobile phones / Tabs on:

> essindia.org.in
> >

> > Search for old postings at:
> >
> > To unsubscribe send a message to
> > accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
> > with the subject unsubscribe.
> >
> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
> > changes,
> please
> > visit the list home page at

> .in
> >

> > Disclaimer:
> > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
> > thinking of
> the
> > person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
> > veracity;

> mails
> > sent through this mailing list..
> >

> --
> Skype: nitesh.gupta185
> Personal Email:niteshguptaobc...@gmail.com "good person is not one who
> thinks good but he is one who does good.
>
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!
>

> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
> accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:

> essindia.org.in
>

> Search for old postings at:
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.

> please visit the list home page at
> .in

> veracity;

> [...]

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.