Hi Sagar,
Preeti Monga here. I have a question regarding typing in my I phone 4 S?

While I am typing, sometimes the curser jumps to the beginning of the
message window and I don't know how to get it back from there to continue
typing where I was?

I mean I don't know how to move the curser to where I want it, like in the
laptop one can do so with the  arrow keys?
Warmly
Preeti
Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org /preeti.mo...@gmail.com
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment , Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
Diversity & Inclusion, Prevention of Sexual Harassment
Connect With Us :