yes.
in the IOS you can utilise the complete resource I meant.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohib Anwar Rafay" <mohibra...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2015 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Need to talk with someone about I O Svs Androidofflist

Even I am not satisfied with the performance of android in terms of
doing basic tasks, such as sending text messages after fumbling a lot,
and placing call after committing several mistakes.
I am unable to check my mails in my android, as its not easy to read
all messages in one particular thread with ease.
I am not talking about advance use of the phone, , but I am looking
only basic operations with greater ease. If I will be having this
level of ease in iPhone, certainly I would choose iPhone.