All,

i'm back with another query regarding the two apps mentioned in the
subject line. let me explain it in brief. there is a feature in batery
doctor called "Super optimise" which needs enabling from the
accessibility settings. there is a similar thing for cleanmaster. as
per the instructions from the apps themselves, enabling those features
might enhance the effectiveness of the apps in so far as saving the
battery and improving the performance of the phone. however, whenever
i am trying to enable the services, there appears a dialogue asking me
to either press "OK" or "Cancell" buttons. in spite of pressing the
"OK" button, it is not getting enabled.

could those of you using the aforementioned apps guide me as to how to
extract the most out of them?

looking forward to your responses, yours, Anirban Mukherjee