Well, it is accessible enough. The dialer and other basic tasks are
pretty much accessible, and for things that are not quite accessible,
there are 3rd party apps. The camera and Gallery applications aren't
accessible even on stok android, for that you would need
Samsung....... But with Samsung, as I wrote in my initial mail, the
specifications aren't great. Even a phone priced at 19000, the Galaxy
A5, it doesn't have 2 GB ram, and then they have this concept ofa
hybrid sim wherein you are forced to choose between a 2nd sim or an SD
Card, can't have both at the same time........