Hi List Members,
I am using iPhone 5S with latest IOS 9.0.2.
I have the following Querries on whatzapp:
(I) When I open any chat window the focus is on the previously read
messages. How to go to the recently received messages?
(ii) How to select one message from the list of messages and forward
it to other contacts.
Request you to give step by step instructions.
If the answers to the above questions has already been posted on the
list, I request you to send the answers offline to my mail id.
Regards,

On 10/11/15, sagar sagar <sagar5...@live.com> wrote:

> Put your finger in the middle of the screen you should get the list of
> messages and then swipe backwards. It should work. It is a bug. Yes indeed I
> have reported this.
> Cheers.
>

>> Join our WhatsappGroups for Apple users And Android users,
>> We provide assistance from an accessibility point of view.
>> to join our Groups kindly contact me on
>> +61424787863.
>> or MRNitin on
>> +919725661243.
>> sencerely,
> Sagar.Sent from my iPod
>
>> On 11 Oct 2015, at 11:20, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I used to face that issue earlier i.e., loosing focus.  But I found it
>> comfortable in the past few months.  Now the issue is that the chat
>> messages are not even displayed.  After the group icon, voice over is
>> reading out the list of participants and then the compose message
>> area.  List of participants is appearing both above and below the
>> group icon.  Is this the issue you have reported to the support team?
>>
>>> On 10/11/15, sagar sagar <sagar5...@live.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Vamshi.
>>> What he means is, keep your finger on the screen and move it around
>>> without
>>> lifting instead of flicking. That should help you out. Like explore by
>>> touch.
>>> It is a bug I have reported this bug to the Whatsapp support team.
>>>
>>> Basically the issue is,
>>>
>>> It's losing focus.
>>>
>>> It's not able to keep up with voice over.
>>>

>>> hope this helps.

>>> Sagar.Sent from my iPod

>>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

>>> the

>> G. Vamshi
>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>
>> WWW.VIBEWA.ORG
>> EQUALITY AND DIGNITY

>> veracity;

> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

*Dr.B.S.M.Kumar*
*Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish  *
*Hand set +91 9840139849*
*Skype: bsm.kumar*
*Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/pub/kumar-bsm/64/878/398*

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"