Hi,
Please do check out KNFb Reader for Android on the Playstore and its
app description will resolve many of your queries.
Anyways, in the demonstration period, you aren't constrained by time
or feature set, but what does differentiate it from the full version
is that you can only take 25 pictures during the trials. On the
completion of 25 pictures, you will need to purchase the full version
priced at Rs. 6,200.
Thanks.

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah