I completely endorse the view point expressed in the trailing mail. Most of us,
I've observed, are obsessed with stock Android but in some cases I've seen the
customized models are far more better than stock version of Android.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amit Bhatt
  To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phonesand Tabs.
  Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 5:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] is samsung j7 is better then moto g3 in
termsofaccessibility?

  Samsung has been always better than Moto or even other android phone
  in terms of accessibility.
  People get generally confused in the name of stock android and think
  stock android would be better in accessibility. Perhaps it is not
  true. There are number of bugs in stock android and notable point is
  that Samsung does customize the phone in accordance with the
  accessibility requirement. Never the less, Samsung has it’s own
  accessible apps installed in the devices.
  I am afraid to predict Google is far behind in configuring the
  applications from accessibility aspects.
  Home key provided at the bottom of the screen on every Samsung phone
  device is indeed trouble-free to receiving calls without using second
  hand. Cannot say about Moto G 3 but Google even does not install a
  simple beep sound to indicate that your device is well connected to
  the switch and the charging is started. In phone like Moto-E Google
  was not even bothered to install a simple file manager to browse the
  files.
  In Lollypop, Samsung has customized the application and rectified
  accessibility defects in new phones. It is the result of customization
  which should have been resolved by Google in stock OS.
  Yes, only problem with Samsung is they don’t provide the OS update easily.

  Thanks,

  Amit Bhatt

  On 10/23/15, Abdul Razzaq <razzaq....@gmail.com> wrote:
  > Hi,
  > As per above messages, you have only 2 options here around 15K.
  > 1 is Moto G3. and 2nd J7
  > I hope you know the spesifications. hence I am not mentioning here. If
  > you are considering for future updates and water resistant without
  > home button you can go with moto g3. or if you are looking for home
  > button and quite better accessibility bigger screen and better
  > serviceing, just go for J7. I am not telling that Moto G3 is not
  > accessible. but, there are few things can be done quite faster in
  > Samsung mobiles because of the changes in custamised android.
  >
  > Hope it will help you.

sent through this mailing list..