If you purchase vocaliser voices, 90 percent of the emoji symbols would be
pronounced. I suppose even the Google TTS also reads out most of emoji signs.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anirban Mukherjee
  To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phonesand Tabs.
  Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 10:51 PM
  Subject: [Mobile.AI] whatsapp queries

  Friends,

  back with another set of queries about whatsapp. they are as follows:

  1. can i send a message to more than one person in my contact? if yes, how?
  2. can i forward a message to more than persons in my contact? if yes, how?
  3. how can i create a whatsapp group?
  4. how can i use the emogi buttons?  unlike facebook messanger, they
  are not pronounced by talk back.

  please guide me on the above queries.

  looking forward to your valuable response,

  Greetings, Anirban Mukherjee
  follow me on twitter @anirbansparsha

sent through this mailing list..