Hi,

I need to connect two iPhones to my computer but the problem is, when I connect
5S, the Music library of the 4S gets copied to the phone. If I delete the Music
from 5S and add new, and sync it, and then connect 4S, the Music library of 5S
gets copied to 4S. Any idea how can I retain both libraries without copying the
music from each other as both have different music?

With best regards,
Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +91-9871489945
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
Skype: satgururathi