hi Anirban i really dont think it will be roled out.
and even if by any chance its roled out it will be by june or july
next year when we will be getting ready for android 7.
as lenovo purchased motorola its just not pushing updates for older devices.
right now motorola play, motorola g3, motorola x second gen and
motorola x stile are known phones on which android 6 is going to role.
even g2 should be getting the update by jan or feb next year.
but as g2 has still not got android 5.1 i dont know anything about that.
even then if your device has cm13 ready for it u can flash it

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.