As its mentioned in some reviews by the users on flipkart, the volume
level is bit low on On5 models. Its good to go for On7 with bit
extended budget.

On 11/15/15, sazid shaik <ashwaqahmed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am planning to buy samsung mobile within budget of 10k pls suggest
> me a good model.
>
> regards,
> sazid
>
> On 11/13/15, Vivek Doddamani <doddamanivi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> recently samsung has launched on series mobiles on 5 & on 7 with 5.1
>> lolipop accessability point of view samsung mobiles are very good even
>> battery backup is also good I am using for the past two years samsung
>> mobile but only problem they will never give you updates.  in my view
>> go for samsung on5
>>
>> On 11/11/15, Harbhajan <harbhajan1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hi! i think you should go for lava picsal 1  an android 1 second
>>> generation
>>> phone will definitely better in terms of accessibility. the over all
>>> specs
>>> and features are also impressive.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds"
Francis Bacon

With regards:
Prashanth MN
Panchayat Development Officer,
Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department