Hey Mohib.
The six and the 6S have few differences first the processor both of  the
devices are running 64-bit architecture. 6  is running A8 ChipSet64Bit.
6s A9 littil faster than previous. 64-bit architecture same platform.
The camera is improved on the iPhone 6s 12 megapixel back camera front five
megapixel.
2 GB RAM on the iPhone 6s.
Second-generation touch ID. On the iPhone 6s.
3-D touch iPhone 6s.
IPhone 6 1 GB RAM eight megapixel camera 1.2 megapixel front camera.
The rest is same  The design is same. Aluminium is improved on the iPhone 6s.
Basically the latest is the greatest however being said, if you can  afford it,
it's well and good otherwise, go for the more memory with the iPhone 6.
Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone