Back selfi camera is accessible from the blind prospective. And google
camera is also accessible, but not from blind prospective.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Prashanth MN
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 11:59 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] camera app is accesible on all samsung android
phones??

Any accessible camera App out there for Android?

On 12/18/15, Mujeeb Rahman <m4mujeebrah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dude,
>
> Thank you very much indeed..
>
> On 12/18/15, Jeegar Pithava <jeegarpit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> tell him to go for j7,
>> i just bought it,
>> it is very accessible,
>> my one friend faced issues in j5.
>>

>> On 12/18/2015 10:18 AM, Mujeeb Rahman wrote:
>>> Could he be suggested to go for Samsung Galaxy J7 of J5?
>>> Please revert it is bit urgent..

http://accessindia.org.in/pipermail/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in/at
tachments/20151217/d53e3db9/attachment.html

g.in

g.in

<http://accessindia.org.in/pipermail/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in/a
ttachments/20151217/42b89f79/attachment.html>

g.in

>> Jeegar Pithava
>>
>> Probationary officer in State Bank of India
>>
>> contact details
>> cell- 9924796432 and 7041361975
>> email address-
>> jeegarpit...@gmail.com
>> editional id-
>> jeegar.pithava2...@tiss.edu
>>
>> facebook-
>> http://facebook.com/jeegar.pithva.
>>
>> "send from Mozilla Thunderbird email client"

g.in

> Best,
> Mujeeb
> "It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what
> you are not". - Unknown
> Sent from my iPad

g.in

the

"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds"
Francis Bacon

With regards:
Prashanth MN
Panchayat Development Officer,
Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department

g.in

sent through this mailing list..