Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 3:58 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Call Answering App for K3 Note

Hi Sinoj,

Are you talking about lenovo K3 note? If yes, there is no need to use
any third party app to attend the call.I have used it and my
experience is that, if we simply unbox it and enable talkback and
start using it, there are some accessibility issues. But if we go
through the different options in the settings, we can find lots of in
built solutions to overcome almost all of these accessibility issues.
Follow the below steps to solve the difficulty of answering call
without any third party app.
1. Go to settings.
2. Go to call settings.
3. come down to accessibility settings in the call settings.
4. There is a check box called "Smart answer, answer the call
automatically when the phone is raised near your ear.:"  Simply check
the check box. Then the phone will automatically answer the call when
you raise it to your ear. But I fount some times it is not working. If
you also face the same difficulty, don't worry, there is another
solution. Whenever you receive a call, simply open the flip cover and
close it and the call will be attended automatically.
5. There is another check box to hang up the call while pressing the
power button.
6. Also there is another check box to record the calls automatically.

All these are the built in solutions without seeking the help of any
third party apps.
Also I heard that when we use any third party apps in  connection with
the call the chanse of phone getting hang will be increased especially
when we disconnect a call. I experienced it several times in my
samsung galaxy s4zoom, when I was using a third party call recorder in
it.

Hope the problem of your friend is solved,
Rgds
Sumesh