Internet can be navigated with the old version of firefox well.
Accessibility of new version of firefox is significantly list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Viraj
Kafle
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 9:36 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: [Mobile.AI] Navigating through webpage headings using Talkback on
Android device?

Friends,

While trying to navigate through headings by selecting Section
Navigation on my Galaxy J2, Talkback jumps straight to one of the
Controls such as Home or Tabs Button. This is happening both on Chrome
as well as the Built-in Internet browser. Do I need to make additional
configurations?

In general, I will be obliged to hear about various options to brows
web accessibly from Android users in the list.

Regards.

--
Viraj

g.in