They are not fake, they are pre estimating as how many customers will
be there for the product. If the unit is good, I am sure, there will
be lot more buyers. However I think price is little bit higher than
other bt keyboards. If they reduce the price, they can attract many
other customers.

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765