as I got call last month, they are launching it by the julai, they will contact us as soon as about to deliver for payments.

On 5/12/2016 1:48 PM, Mohib Anwar Rafay wrote:
So any news of launching this keypad?

On 5/12/16, bharatvaya <bharatv...@gmail.com> wrote:
what is the price?
----- Original Message -----
From: "sidnc1986_gmail" <sidnc1...@gmail.com>
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phones and Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2016 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Eye-D Keypad empowers Android Talkback

Hi Sinoj,

The keyboard attaches itself to the phone vertically. Yes, it will need to

separately charged just like any other bluetooth keyboard.

Shyam Sir,
Thanks for placing the preorder. We will inform you once launched.

With best regards,
Siddhant Chothe
Cofounder at http://www.techvision.net.in
Skype/Facebook/Twitter: sidnc86

"I'm an imperfect perfectionist perfectionizing the imperfect in me!"