within 1k you'll definitely get moto g 2nd gen 4g.  though specification is not
very good, but this device is perfect, and i believe, moto devices is the head
and soldier above all  brand phone. yes, no in built file manager,  but this is
not an issue. bunch of accessible file manager is available on the playstore.
if you are the kind of musician or at list love to do recording,  moto g (all
moto devices) support sterio recording.  and i love this sterio recording
feature a lot!