Asus phone?
really a bad choice.
I have it.
home, back, recent app buttons are not speak buy our  talkback.
 lot of useless  inbuilt apps  and  widgets.
poor battery back up.
poor sound quality.
totally poor phone.

On 6/1/16, Avichal Bhatnagar <coolavic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> If anybody is using Asus zenphone (any model), then please provide
> your valueable feedback regarding its accessibility with talkback.
> I am planning to buy a new smart phone, so am looking for all possible
> options.
> Asus has some very good featured phones at a very reasonable price.
> Thanks,
> Avichal
> --
> Avichal bhatnagar

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.