From: Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 10:28 AM
To: mobile.accessindia
Subject: [Mobile.AI] Can I use OK google and google speech to text in myiPhone?

Hey all, I am using iPhone SE 64gig with iOS 9.3.2.
Which google services can I use in iPhone apart from google maps? I am
wondering whether I can use OK google for voice commands, and google
speech input method for writing the text? Because google voice to text
works well with indian axcent in android. I am searching similar
option in iPhone too.
Whenever I try to dictate my iPhone in Indian axcent, it write lots of
scraps. Moreover iPhone doesn't write hindi words in roman also. For
instance, if I speak into my iPhone: "Hey dosto kya ho raha hai? Aaj
kesa raha aap ka din?".
It will not write dosto, rather it may write it as, Do you how ray
hey. mean it writes similarly sounding English word. While our android
writes well in roman.
So I am searching google voice to text feature in iPhone.
--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765