I think, if you go for MotoG 4+ that would be a better choice as it
has good cam and over all good and has 3 GB ram compare to 2 GB in the
devices you mentioned and has quick charge technology included.

Only problem could be that, it gets heated on continuous usage.

Trust that helps.

On 6/22/16, Umesha SE <umesha.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I want to buy a smartphone. I have to finalize between the 2 models.
> one is moto X play with 16GB internal and 21 MP camera, another is
> samsung galaxy J7 with 16GB internal memory and 13 MP camera. please
> suggest me which to go for and why. my main intension is to use it as
> scanner to scan books, ofcourse with along with other uses.
>
> kindly give suggestions and help
> Umesha

Rahul Kelapure
+91 9833349929