Scanning books using mobile phone? Are you going to rely on KNFB
reader for it? if yes, it won't be much helpful for you, as it will be
time taking and cumbursom process to scan whole book using phone
camera. If you are committed to it, you can purchase any phone which
has more than 8 mp camera, as the recognition quality depends upon the
OCR engen and not on the phone camera, provided phone camera is able
to take clear picture, and 8 mp camera is fine for it. So you can
purchase any Moto, Sony, Xiaomi, LG or Opo phones, I don't recommend
anyone to purchase Samsung, as it hangs too much using talkback.

On 6/22/16, Rahul Kelapure <rkelap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think, if you go for MotoG 4+ that would be a better choice as it
> has good cam and over all good and has 3 GB ram compare to 2 GB in the
> devices you mentioned and has quick charge technology included.
>
> Only problem could be that, it gets heated on continuous usage.
>
> Trust that helps.
>
> On 6/22/16, Umesha SE <umesha.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> I want to buy a smartphone. I have to finalize between the 2 models.
>> one is moto X play with 16GB internal and 21 MP camera, another is
>> samsung galaxy J7 with 16GB internal memory and 13 MP camera. please
>> suggest me which to go for and why. my main intension is to use it as
>> scanner to scan books, ofcourse with along with other uses.
>>
>> kindly give suggestions and help
>> Umesha

>> the

>> mails