hi Prabhu
do you use redmi 3s prime?
if yes can you go in to settings then about phone and give me the miui version?
you should flash the latest miui 6.9.8 this problem is solved.
also how do you manage answering calls?
@Vikas do you also use redmi 3s phone?
or any xiaomi phone?
then go to the left butten which is recent apps and swipe up with 2
fingures this will clear all apps but not talkback or tts.
and @Rabiya if you are new to touch screens or android then you should
stick with moto devices.
if you are board of stock android like me then take lenovo.
if you are expert, know how to flash roms, like to flash roms, can
give instructions to sighted people on how to fix phones which are
bricked which means phones which will not start android but gets stuck
on logo or recovery then you can go for xiaomi.
if you are going for xiaomi and budget is 7000 then you can get the redmi 3s.
it has snapdragon 430 cpu adrino 505gpu 2gb ram 16gb storage and has a
sim tray that can take 2 sims 1 micro and 1 nano or a sd card and 1
sim sd card up to 256gb.
no finger printe censer.
if your budget is 9000 then you can take redmi 3s prime which has all
the specs of redmi 3s but you get 1gb ram extra and 32gb storage and
this has finger print censer.
if your budget is 1000 you can get the redmi note 3 which has better
cpu and gpu and 5.5inch screen full hd but has 2gb ram and 16gb
storage.
if your budget is 12000 you can get the redmi note 3pro it has same
specs as redmi note 3 but you get 1gb ram extra and 32gb storage.
if you have more then 12000 budget you can take a look at mi max, or mi 5

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.