Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 12:34 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Unable to access phone memory

Hi,

Assuming you’re running AndroidM:
- Connect your phone to PC using data cable.
- Pull down notification shade and find “USB for Charging” and click on it.
- Now find “Use USB for MediaTransfer/ File Transfer (MTP) or something like this and click on it. You’d hear a sound indicating that the phone got disconnected and got re-connected again.
- Now go to computer and see if you can find your device listed there.

With best regards,
Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi
+91-9871489945
satgurura...@gmail.com